Oct 28, 2009

Naruto 469 Spoiler Confirmed

Status: Confirmed Spoiler
Source/Credits: Nja - 2Ch / Nightjumper NF

Killer Bee: "I'm gonna kill ya, gonna teach just how different we are when I beat'cha! Prepare yo'self, you big stupid mime! These are my rhymes!"
Sub-chan's bear(Pontai(?)) tries attacking Kisame.

Sub-chan: "Pontai!"
Kisame: "You're a really reckless and talkative Jinchuuriki, aren't you. But first, this strange little bear..."

Pontai is about to swipe at him...

Scene change

Ao: "It doesn't seem that this was a trap of Danzou's. It's more likely the Akatsuki's ninjutsu."
He gets rid of Zetsu's spore jutsu.

Ao: "Maybe I/we should hurry..."
Fuu: (Says something about Zetsu's jutsu and how it preys on and transfers the vicitm's chakra to the host)

They/He is liberated from Zetsu's jutsu too.

Danzou: "So even you didn't notice it then."
Torune: "So, what about the guy who has been tailing us for a while now?"
Fuu: "He's still at it... It'd be good if he fell into [our] trap though."
Torune: "Your trap is special. It'll work"
Danzou: "I don't care if he lives or dies... But take out his right eye."
Fuu: "Wha-"

Danzou told them to take Ao's right eye because he wants the Byakugan he has.
Fuu: "...I'm leaving my body to you in sec, Torune."
Just about then, Ao runs into the trap. A puppet attacks him with a sickle(?)
Ao: "?!"
The sickle are thrown at him, whom catches it and throws it back at the puppet, lodging it into it.
Ao: "A booby trap... This time it must be Danzou's."
There's a note on the puppet's forehead with the kanji for 'curse'. The kanji disappears.
Ao: "?!"

Puppet: "What is going on? How can you see my body?!"
Ao: "The mind-puppet switch curse seal technique... That's the name of this jutsu."
Puppet: "Damn it! Is this a mind-switch that curses whoever attacks you?!"(Unsure)
The puppet is actually Fuu.

Looks like the mind of the puppet switched places.
Torune: "What do we do after this?"
Torune is carrying Fuu's human body over his shoulder.
Danzou: "I'll tell you what my intentions are as soon as Fuu returns to his body."

Tsuchikage: "It's because of Danzou's recommendation that it's come to this. And then there's the question of whom we should leave the the high command of the Shinobi alliance to! Is there anyone qualified for the title of 'Kage'? You were the one who said that the Gokage, including myself, are worthless, Mifune"
Mifune: "I think Raikage-same should be it, though."
Raikage: "..."
Tsuchikage: "But didn't you said that he was unsuited since he lets him emotions rule him?"
Mifune: "I have no doubt that now that he knows Hachibi is alive, he's going be more composed than before. What I said earlier was me jumping to conclusions. Please forgive me. Moreover, everyone worked well together earlier and you made countermeasures quickly. And the key, to control the Bijuu Hachibi; Only Raikage-dono would be able to do that."
Tsuchikage: "Mizukage, Kazekage, is that fine with you?"
Mizukage: "I can't agree to it right now, but I have faith in Raikage-sama."
Gaara: "Let's leave it to the Raikage"
Raikage: "Oonoki of the Twin Ryou Scales, the only one who has experience fighting Uchiha Madara is you, so your intel will be vital. Cooperate with us."(Take this line with some salt. I'm a bit unsure about it)
Tsuchikage: "You're such a guy with a commanding tone."

Raikage: "I don't need your faith, though... But at this rate, the Shinobi world itself will disappear. There is no other choice but to leave your own feelings out and cooperate!"
Tsuchikage: "Well, better than losing this war... If the shinobi world were to disappear, then quarreling with you is out of the question... So I'll cooperate. The Shinobi Alliance is formed!! First we must let the feudal lords know about this."

Meanwhile

Naruto: "Wha..?! What did you just say, Sakura-chan?! I think I misheard you, say it again."
Sakura: "As I said, Naruto, I like/love you! Sasuke-kun doesn't mean anything to me any more! I don't know why I could love anyone like him... I'm confessing to you here, so listen to me."
Naruto: "But why...? How come...? If you're joking, then this isn't funny at all... Sakura-chan.... Just... What the hell happened[to you]...?"
Sakura: "Nothing, really... I just opened my eyes... I don't need to love someone who is a missing-nin and a criminal, do I? I'm not going to be a child forever. I'm going to look reality in the eye."

Sakura: "So, Naruto... I don't need your promise any more. Won't you stop chasing Sasuke...?"

Yamato: "What is..."
Kakashi stops him

Naruto: "What happened[to you], Sakura-chan? Why did you so suddenly change your opinion of me..."
Sakura: "I'm telling you, I don't need it any more! I've fallen in love with you, with all my heart, that's why."
Naruto recalls a scene where/when Sakura loved Sasuke.
Sakura hugs Naruto.
Kakashi: "Sakura, are you..."
Sakura: "I've just grown apart from Sasuke-kun... But you've always been at my side, Naruto. You cheered me on... I've realized... how you really are. You're a hero who protected the village. Everyone in the villages loves you now.... I've just become one of them... You were that mischievous dead-last... but little by little you've grown lovely and handsome... You were close to me so I saw it. But Sasuke-kun keeps committing crimes... It just breaks my heart... He's just become someone distant to me."
Naruto: "..."

Sakura: "But Naruto... When I can touch you like this... I feel at peace... I'm telling you this from the bottom of my heart..."
Naruto: "Cut the bullshit, Sakura-chan... I told you I can't laugh at a joke like that."

Sakura: "What're you angry for...? I've just gotten over Sasuke-kun, that's all. A woman's heart is a strange thing, isn't it."(<--- Unsure about this line)

Naruto: "I... I hate people who'd lie to themselves!" The end.

If you like this article feel free to Subscribe to Mixmo Anime to receive regular anime updates and free anime downloads! Or subscribe by email and all this direct to your inbox.

0 comments:

Post a Comment