Oct 22, 2009

Bleach 379: Echigo vs Yammi

Credit: Sheetz, FLOL
Verification: Confirmed
Source: http://www.mangaspoiler.info/bleach-379-raw-bleach-379-spoiler/


Read Bleach Manga Online
Rukia: “What…? Just now…I couldn’t see it clearly…but weren’t the mask’s patterns changing…?”
”Certainly, until now the pattern changed little by little…That’s what I was hearing…!” But now it seems different from what it has been…!! What in the world is it becoming…Ichigo…!!”
Ichigo: “What…was that uncomfortable feeling…!? That hollowification…something was strange…as if the mask somehow got heavy…” “Is it because of that…!? Is it because of that hollowification?”
The image of when he defeated Ulq comes to mind.
Here Yammi tries to bite him, but he avoids it.



Yammi: “…Damn…I got a little bit cut…damnit…!!”
Ichigo: “A little bit cut…!? He took a hollowfied Getsuga Tensho and he’s just a little bit cut…!?”
Yammi: “What are you so surprised at!? Look closely at my number ‘0′!”
“I’m the #0 Espada Yammi Rialgo. Not one of the espada you’ve defeated has been stronger than me.”
“Not GJ, nor Noitra, nor Ulq!! To me they are all trash!!”

Yammi blows Ichigo away with his fist.
Yammi: “What’s that? Huh? That’s not a cero it’s a bala! And this power!! I don’t even need to have a plan against a trash insect like you”
Ichigo: “…A plan…? Until now it’s not like I had a plan…I only won because I had to win…As simple as that.” “I don’t care if you’remore special than the other espada..It’s the same.”
“I’ll defeat you because I have to. That’s all.”

Yammi blows Ichigo away with his fist.
Yammi: “What’s that? Huh? That’s not a cero it’s a bala! And this power!! I don’t even need to have a plan against a trash insect like you”
Ichigo: “…A plan…? Until now it’s not like I had a plan…I only won because I had to win…As simple as that.” “I don’t care if you’remore special than the other espada..It’s the same.”
“I’ll defeat you because I have to. That’s all.”

“…It’s a strange feeling…I don’t hope to feel true kinship towards the arrancar…and I don’t regret cutting them down…
And yet hearing the guys I fought against being put down…doesn’t feel good.”
Ichigo tries to put on his mask but can’t
Yammi grabs him tightly.
Ichigo: “Damn…!!”
Yammi: “Hahahaha!! I don’t know why but it looks like you can’t take out that annoying, stinking mask!!”
Ichigo: “Why can’t I take it out…? Is it related to that uneasy feeling from before!?”
Yammi: “…Are you done? You put up a good fight…at least compared to those tumbling shits over there…Now die!
Hadou 33 “Soukatsui”
Yammi: “Argh!!? Wh…what the hell!? Come out here!!”
One of Yammi’s legs is severed.
Yammi: “What….the…”

Zaraki: “You cut in front of me. Get lost!”
Byakuya”…What are you saying? I arrived here first. You should know your place”
Zaraki: “Hah! You don’t even know about getting torn limb from limb for butting in.”
Yammi’s leg is cut by Byakuya [TN: Although Ohana thinks it was Kenpachi.]
Zaraki and Byakuya arrive to help.

If you like this article feel free to Subscribe to Mixmo Anime to receive regular anime updates and free anime downloads! Or subscribe by email and all this direct to your inbox.

0 comments:

Post a Comment